Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stingrays From K-Paw

On our recent vacation to Key West my dad found two adorable souvenirs for the twins. I fell in love them them immediately and it seems the girls have as well!! Thanks. I'll be posting some of their vacation pictures soon. They spent half the time with Nana & Popo and the other half with Beka, Kennady, & Presley. I know they had a great time and I truly thank everyone for staying with them. Brian and I had not been on a getaway since Puerto Rico, which was about two years ago. We had a very nice time.

The inspiration behind the gift. We actually saw one in the ocean behind out hotel :) 

Eden and her stingray

Pryscilla and her stingray 

Cuddling and watching Spongebob

1 comment:

  1. I loved living vicariously through your vacation photos on facebook! I can't even remember the last time we went on vacation! Your girls are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...