Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

A Few Things I Don't Want To Forget

I need to get all of this on a video before these things pass. It happens so fast. Just in case I don't though...

Eden you came around the corner about a week ago and said that you wanted "BUNNY JUICE". I make the girls chocolate milk sometimes and it's in a big plastic container with the nesquick bunny on the front. This is one of the most adorable things I've ever heard. They both call in "bunny juice" or "bunny milk" now. Just love it.

You both like for me to "COVEE" (cover) you up a few times every night before you go to bed.

Eden you have a favorite color right now and it's BUE (blue)

You both are so sweet and constantly kiss bo-bos - your own, each others, and other peoples around you.

I want to be called "momma" and Pryscilla right now you are complying, at the moment anyway. Eden in the past week you've gone full on "mommy" on me. I guess I get to be one of each which is pretty cool.

You both still love "Dewey Doo"

You are about 1/4 potty trained.

Pryscilla you love to be "pretty" - meaning dress up, wear dresses, wear skirts, wear purses

Eden I hear "COLOR" from you about 10 times a day. The way you are saying "color" is priceless - will have to get that on vid.

You are both talking so much. We've even heard sentences starting up lately!

Your current top 10 love list at age 2.5:

10 - TRAINS
9 - BIRDS
8 - OUTSIDE
7- POOLS
6 - DANCING
5-ANIMALS
4 - COLORING
3 - MONKEYS
2 - BUNNIES
1 - PUPPIES

You both also love "nacks" (snacks), helping me cook, listening to music, going on drives in big blue, playing with babies and animals, being silly, seeing people you love, going to parties, cuddling, hugging, and kissing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...