Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Guess What!!!



This was a moment filled with high anxiety!!! :) 


Guess what! The girls are going to have a baby brother or sister!! Our family is expanding from 4 to 5, and we are so excited!! It took a while to get use to the idea but the reality has settled. Late night cravings and those feel bad pregnancy days have made me realize that Yes the Lord's unexpected plan is indeed true. I think for a while there was a subconscious worry that there may be two bundles of joy again; however, with our recent ultrasound we were given the exciting news that we only have 1 baby on the way. I'm thrilled that my "1" is coming after my 2 girls! I am experienced and am ready for this little peanut to be a breeze. :)

If you read the t-shirts in the pic above you noticed the very exciting news that there are 2 babies on the way! My sister is thankfully carrying the other baby though. :) We are due within a few weeks of each other, I'm at the beginning of March she's at the end. It's exciting to be traveling this journey with her and I am so very happy for both my sister and brother in law to welcome baby #1.

I'm a little over 14 weeks and feeling okay. I have great days and not so great but that's the norm. Just the fact that at this point anyway we are not considered high-risk and it is a normal pregnancy gives me a sense of peace that I did not have with the girls. Brian the girls, and Preemie Prints are keeping me really busy! This blog has been suffering. I'll try to start posting some new pictures and stories. Eden & Pryscilla have grown so much it is incredible. We are still working on potty training and of course learning new things every day. They are loads of fun talking non stop, and, along with their new sibling, are our greatest joy in life.

Hope all is well with you guys! Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...