Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fairy doors & Outside Play

Last night when the girls went to sleep they left keys out for their special fairy doors, in hopes that Daisy and Moon Violet might take up residence. Thank you Noni for the special gift from Ireland. This morning they woke up to find the keys gone. Meaning their fairies have moved in. They were so excited to tell me the news as I rolled out of bed. Precious. 

Today started off rushed, but has ended peacefully. After tidying the house up we went for a bike ride and walk. It was nice. Then we got ready for Christian ballet class. I'm so enjoying teaching again and watching the girls grow in ballet, after only a handful of classes. It's such a peaceful hour! After class we came home and did a little school work. We usually do this in the morning but today it didn't happen, so we squeezed in a story and a math lesson and a little handwriting! Now we're outside enjoying September's milder temps while we wait for Noni to arrive. What a blessing to be able to be with my children so much and to have the opportunity to witness all of the little details of their blossoming lives. 

Silas' favorite word right now is "moon". He says it all of the time, and is always looking up at the sky for the moon. He gets so excited about everything, it's awesome! He's funny, theatrical, dramatic, energetic (to the point I can barely keep up with him), curious, emotional, and can be so very sweet .... sounds like another man in my life! :) Well they've both stolen my heart, in fact my entire family has ... I'm smitten with all 4 of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...