Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World

Reading Rainbow is on Netflix!! We do sneak in a little TV here and there ;) I was pleased to find this addition on Netflix. I have great memories of Reading Rainbow.

As I was cutting up some apples for our snack after our nature study and painting lesson we tuned in for an episode. I was so excited to see that Season 1 Episode 12's feature book is "How to Make an Apple Pie & See the World by Marion Priceman. This is a geography book listed on the Mater Amabilis prep level syllabus. I have twin girls in prep level, so we watched it, ate our apples,  and visited afterwards about where she traveled to. I then checked off geography (and nature study) for the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...