Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Aquarium Restaurant

Brian, the twins, and I met my mom, dad, and mema at The Aquarium Restaurant in downtown Houston. We had a wonderful lunch and then went to see the aquarium and white tiger exhibits. When we got to the restaurant there were only a handful of people there so we felt like we had the place to ourselves. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Houston. I can't say I'm a huge Landry's fan BUT they really do a great job on their theme restaurants, and I feel like their food is better. I had the fish tacos and they were very good. The best part of the restaurant is the beautiful scenery..you actually feel like you are dining under the blue ocean. Here are a few pictures from lunch.

Pryscilla enjoying her bottle on the back of the tailgate before lunch
Me, Pryscilla, and Eden
Brian and his girls
Inside the restaurant
KPaw arrives for lunch
All the girls!
<><><><>
Looking at the fish
Leaving Downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...