Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Amusement

Dropping Eden and Pryscilla off with Noni,
Aunt Kendl, and Jillian

























Mema and Pryscilla


Group Pic


Heart of Texas Fair, Kami and Keith in the car
behind us


My favorite ride of the night...can't say
the same for Kami and Beka

Ren Fest ferry with her baby




Brian and Eric




Ren Fest Road

















Great Pic of Beka!









The girls went to stay vacation with my mom and dad last weekend, so Brian and I could enjoy some much needed time off. It was a refreshing weekend full of amusements. A fair on Saturday night and the Renaissance Festival on Sunday. We partied the weekend away with our friends and family and had a chance to come up for a breath of air. Monday I cleaned hardcore and mentally pressed the reset button at our house. I picked up the girls Tuesday morning! Until next time...thank you mom for everything you do with my baby girls. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...