Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bedtime Angels

Tomorrow we are heading out of town for a big NYE party, so tonight was our last evening of 2010 at home. I didn't intend to get nostalgic, but sometimes God has other ideas. I got a new Pentax K-X for Christmas, so I've been taking pictures around here like crazy. Still have tons to learn about my DSLR, but so far I'm enjoying all of my playing. Tonight after the twins' bath, we had a little photo shoot before I dressed them for bed. The pictures turned out so sweet and angelic, hence the song. I'm also trying to get IPhoto savvy so I made a really quick slideshow of my favorites. Bye Bye 2010 it's been a year full to say the least! We are looking forward to a new refreshing 2011 filled with faith, hope, and charity. Focusing on those are my new years resolutions :)

Hope everyone has a great night bringing 11' in....Happy New Year and God Bless!!
xoxox Amber




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...