Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Steps Sealed With A Kiss

Pryscilla took her first steps, yesterday! Only 2 but she did it all on her own!!! After stepping and falling once, she got back up and tried again and again. It was the most adorable thing ever watching her realize she was doing it by herself, get so excited about it, and try time after time. I could definitely see strong will and determination. It was as if she was going to prove it to herself that she could. She made two very fluid strong steps. At some point she decided she was done for the day and crawled over to me for a hug.

Recently she's randomly been making her own sort of adorable Pryscilla pucker and kissing noises! As she was sitting on my lap in the morning I looked at her and said, "give momma a kiss" and she leaned over, put her lips on mine, and smacked me with a big kiss...kissing sound and all. It was so coordinated and natural. She stole my heart!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pryscilla, I imagine it will be no time now before you are walking all over the place and KPaw won't worry anymore, ;) Good job little munchki! I love you, Muah!!! xoxxo

I don't know about kissing this face!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...