Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Twins and Ultrasounds!!!

Congratulations to my friends who just found out they are having twins!!! I can't believe it... I'm so happy for you guys. Welcome to the wonderful world of twins....

Eden and Pryscilla 8 Weeks
I'm so excited for them!! Here is her first ultrasound pic.. She's not sure if they are identical or fraternal yet. I was trying to compare them to mine (above) but I can't tell anything. What do you guys think? Regardless they already warm my heart.

Friends ultrasound pic... 8 weeks

Also, congratulations to my cousin Brooke and her husband Kenneth! They had an ultrasound today. Her baby girl weighed in at 3.8 lbs and if carried full term will be 8 lbs! I'm so excited for them. Her baby shower is this weekend and we are all looking very forward to it. I love all of these babies on the way, it's a very exciting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...