Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Aunt Kami, Nana, and the boys!

The girls had a visit with their Nana and Popo yesterday while I went to Temple to visit with a mom in a NICU. When I got back we had a wonderful visit and a fun photo shoot with the girls Nana, Aunt Kami, and cousins Andrew and Ben. Here are the pictures.

This is one of my favorites!

Nana with her girls 

Kami and Ben

Kami with her boys

Another one I really like

Adorable...poor Pryscilla wasn't feeling well

Cutie Pie Ben


Andrew being silly

Love this one. He has such a cute smile. 




Eden was Nana's girl 

Pure Love

We could not get both Andrew and Eden to look at the camera


I am so jealous of these eye lashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...