Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Today was a wonderful day! The morning started at 8:00. Me and the girls got up and I had my morning cups of coffee and they enjoyed breakfast. We played for a while and then they went down for their nap by 10. I was able to focus on a little work, emailed out my 1st newsletter for Preemie Prints on Mother's Day which was very nice, and talked with a few moms. I also got to visit with my mom for a short time on the phone! Around 11 Brian got back from his fishing trip and I was getting ready for my surprise brunch he planned at a local place called La Rivera. Nicole, our babysitter, showed up at 12:30 to watch the girls for a  couple of hours and we headed over to the restaurant. It was so good! A gourmet buffet by an award winning chef! My favorite was the strawberry pecan salad, pineapple ma hi, and eggs benedict. I had a mimosa and then another cup of coffee with desert. It was such a sweet surprise! When we got back we all 4 took a short nap, then went to church, and then came back and grilled hot dogs outside and enjoyed a family picnic. I tried really hard to get a good picture with the girls but they weren't having it. Here are a few from this evening. I hope all of the moms had a wonderful, blessed, and joyful day today. Be blessed!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...