Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Countdown to Easter: 2 days

So this is the post from yesterday! It was a great day in spite of our A/C deciding it would quit working. We were warm but I couldn't help but remember that today was Good Friday and for all of the suffering Christ did we should be able to handle a house that was not quite as cool as we like it. I met with a friend for coffee in the morning and to drop off a NICU gift bag that would go to a mom whose son was born very prematurely. She attended an event for The Children's Miracle Network where she met with the mom to deliver the bag. She also visited with other people about what we are doing at Preemie Prints. Later in the day I cleaned, SOME, and the girls and I iced the sugar cookies from yesterday. This was our 1st baking experience together where I actually let them eat a cookie with me and have some icing. After they went down for bed Brian and I cooked the fish he caught the evening before. We had grilled fish and noodle soup. A perfect meal for Good Friday. This morning I've been cleaning a little more, our family will arrive today. Tonight we have dinner at Christopher's to celebrate our Anniversary, my sister and brother in laws anniversary, and of course Brian's confirmation at the Easter Mass Vigil.





1 comment:

  1. AMBER, EDEN & PRYSCILLA:
    NONI COULD NOT BE MORE PROUD OF ALL 3 OF YOU. REMEBER AMBER HOW WE ALWAYS BAKED & DECORATED TO GET READY FOR EASTER. IT WAS A TRADITION FOLLOWING THE 3OCLOCK GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE. I ALWAYS LOOKED SO FORWARD TO IT. I LOVE YOULL SO MUCH....MAYBE ONE YEAR NONI COULD BAKE WITH YOULL. EASTER KISSES. NONI

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...