Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

An Early Morning

The girls get up so early!!!! Last night was a bad night between not being able to fall asleep myself (what is wrong with me) and the kids sleeping like crap I maybe got 4 good hours.. maybe! I just keep telling myself how fast they grow and that "this too shall pass".

We made whole grain pancakes this morning and now the girls are playing outside. I'm drinking coffee enjoying the nice breeze and cooler temps. Somewhere around 1 or 2 it will probably be in the 100's or at least close.

I love watching the girls play right now. Their imaginations are just taking off and it's so amazing. It's moments like this - where they are playing sweetly in their castle taking care of their babies and reading stories to each other - that melt my heart. Or when they call, "momma come see there's a tiger behind the fence.  It's big" all with precious faces of pretend fear.

I want to preserve these moments forever. I cherish them and am so thankful and blessed to be able to witness them growing, changing, and learning. It's the little passing moments that make time freeze for a minute and remind me what life is all about. I savor them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...