Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday To My Girls!!

I'm sitting here with Eden showing her pictures of identical mo-di twins in the womb. She's very interested! I delivered the girls around 9:30 am today 4 years ago. Wow how time has flown. A few days ago I was talking with my grandpa (pepa) who is now 86 years old!! Go Pepa!! I've noticed that every time we talk he is saying things that I know he wants me to remember now and when he's gone. I can tell this is what he is doing because he puts serious inflection and tone on his words when he says things like, "take your time, take your time". Also, when he says these things they ring so true, especially this last time. The girls are 4 and growing up into sweet, respectful, extremely playful, imaginative, caring, and loving girls. I look over the past 4 years and my children are my greatest accomplishment in life. Sometimes other things seem to take over, but I have to remember my priorities. For the next 14 years I have 3 kiddos to raise and only 1 chance to do it right. So I have to take my time with them, enjoy it, love it, and do it the best that I can. (Pryscilla & Silas have now joined us)

Brian & I are blessed beyond words with these two miracles. Thank you to Dr. Connie Faro for being the best Dr. EVER and delivering our sweet twins. Those first moments of their birth are crystal clear & beautiful and you are very much a part of their birth story. Thank you Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...