Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Charlotte Mason Form 1 Binders - Year 1

I was very inspired by the blog post over at Joyous Lessons where she outlines how to layout a Form 1 binder and her memory work post. Thank you so much Celeste!! I added a few ideas of my own in and I think our binders are ready go. Thanking the Holy Spirit today for guiding me to this inspiring idea and for helping me to get them finished before we start on Monday. First grade, Year 1, Year 1B ..... Here we come!

Here is my video walking you through the layout of our finished binders. Again these are set up for Year 1 - Term 1. We use a combination of AO, MA, and other fantastic CM sites. Take a look if you're interested. Good luck to everyone starting back to school soon. Many blessings! ~ Amber


2 comments:

  1. So where did you get the Burgess pictures? All the links I have seen are broken to them. I think your binder idea is great! Thanks for showing this as a video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video tour! I'm setting up Zuzu's binder this week to start school on the 15. I'm not good at pretty, so it was inspiring to see the nice touches you added like the cover page.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...