Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Moses Basket, Lola & Roxy, and Before Pic!

Week 10 is almost over. I wanted to post a pic of one of our first gifts. A minty-lime green moses basket, by tadpole, from my mom (thanks mom so much!) that I am in absolute love with. I hope the twins will love it just as much! Our dogs, Lola & Roxy, are sitting by the basket so sweetly like little angels. We've decided to use the basket to start the baby training process, which we know will take some effort. We leave the basket out in our living room and anytime the dogs get near it we say "no get back"! They are doing great but are still a little mischievous. There has been a few times when I'm not paying attention that they have taken possession of the cute little green teddy bear (see pic) as their own toy. Its only happened about 3x and they haven't messed with it at all the last few days, so I think we are making progress. I'm going to get a baby doll to put in the basket next and add a few more toys they will have to restrain themselves from. My hope is that by the time the babies get here they will be the only "new" in the house I'll have to teach the dogs about! I put a pic of Brian & I with my parents too..from our recent trip to Puerto Rico in March. This is my pre-baby belly pic! I was prego already so the twins are destined to be travel bugs just like us. By the way I do have to say my husband looks pretty hot in the pic too! Lastly, I wanted to mention that Brian's mom sent us some Gevalia coffee, today, for our Tassimo coffee maker just in the nick of time...we were out and had switched to our old coffee pot. Thank you so much!!

~xxoxo Amber

2 comments:

  1. That is just too cute...lola and roxy...they are gonna be so excited and freaked out when the babies come home...they are good with Presley though...and you and brian both look HOT in that picture...i love that dress on you! Cant wait to spend the night next week and go work on your registry..im going nuts over all this baby stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber & Brian, the twins look so cute in their picture. Dad thinks he has it all figured out. He says BOYS!!! I dont know???? I cant wait to find out...There is so much to buy and so little time. This grandmother is anxiously waiting each new check up to find out more. We love you four. See you on the 4th of July.....dress cool. Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...