Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

12 WEEKS OLD


We had our appointment yesterday and I am so happy to say that as of 12 weeks these two babies are identical! Both measure exactly and perfectly 12 weeks of age. Brian and I were thrilled to see them swimming around with very strong heart beats. We thank you all so much for your prayers please continue as I know they are making a difference! We still don't know if they are boys or girls but should find out at our next appt. in two weeks. Dr. Faro said she can usually tell around 14-16 weeks. I think they are girls and Brian thinks they are boys, of course. We shall soon see!

As of this weekend my sister Kendl is engaged!! I am so happy for the both of them and excited about their upcoming wedding in April. What a year!! Twins & a wedding! Good luck mom & dad. Remember just take it one day at a time that's all any of us can do. I have no idea how I'm going to squeeze into my bridesmaid dress 3 months after having twins. So on top of everything else I have that to worry about, lol ;) Oh and Kendl your bling rocks! I love you and am so happy you're getting married!

So to say the least our family will be having a lots of showers, parties, and get togethers in the upcoming months to celebrate all of this good news and we can't wait to celebrate and share it with all of you. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for all of the baby prayers. They are growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...