Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Memories From Today!






















(Brians in the background looking at his three girls..so sweet)
  • Getting "sick" on the way to our appointment because of those nasty pre natals... yuck!
  • Brian & I watching the Golden Girls in Dr. Faro's office before our appointment
  • Dr. Faro saying the word "girls" and knowing thats what was coming out of her mouth before and as she was saying it..my phychic ability is getting better all the time!!
  • Their little "bootie" picture.. (coming soon and very cute)
  • Brian's smile when she said they were girls
  • My dad telling me to get ready because their going to be little ranch girls with him
  • Getting my hair done today. A gift from my mom that I already had scheduled for after my Dr. appointment. Wonderful girly day from my mom, how fitting. 
  • Brian hanging out with me at the salon while I got it done. We had fun talking about how many more salon days are on the way!
  • Eating  sushi with no sushi in it for lunch..haha. Just seaweed, sticky rice, crunchy stuff, and eel sauce! Yummy but funny! 
  • Taking my first pictures of my prego belly
  • All of the wonderful and sweet comments from friends and family via email, facebook, text, and phone calls. I love you all thanks for making this such a special day for us!
  • My blue bubble gum snow cone that a guy was selling at a store by our house.. nice treat!
  • And of course my favorite TV shows that are on tonight..So You Think You Can Dance and BIG BROTHER 11. 
What a wonderful day thanks to all of your prayers!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...