Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Music Lovers

So in addition to our twins having no choice but to love traveling they can't help but love music and are destined to be rockers..lol ;) Brian & I live for music and the other day we started thinking about the fact that the twins have, technically already been to 3 concerts!!! I can't help but think that they love music because every time I listen to music I get an even more euphoric feeling than I did before I was pregnant. It doesn't matter what kind of music it is...rock & roll, old country, or reggae, if I'm feeling stressed or sick listening to anything automatically calms me down and makes me happy. In my eyes that can only mean there are 2 more souls, along with mine, rocking out and loving it!!

The 3 Concerts

Shreveport, LA
When we found out I was pregnant Brian and I took a short overnight trip to Shreveport, LA to absorb and celebrate our news. We ended up at a small intimate rock concert. The name of the band was Touching The Absolute.. They rocked, the venue was small, and we enjoyed it. It was a great getaway for Brian and I!

Corpus Christi, TX
Mom got tickets for Pepa (my grandpa) to go see an old county favorite, Mr. George Jones. Brian and I (and the twins) tagged along with Mema, Pepa, Mom, Uncle Chris, Jennifer, and Uncle Scott. We had a blast singing along, dancing, and loving life!

Houston, TX

Warped Tour with Brian, Beka, Kennady, & Morgan. There were about 10 stages set up with bands playing all day. We got there around 4 to miss the scorching heat and stayed till the end around 10. Lots of bands and loud music. Nice!! Here are a few pix from Warped Tour.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...