Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week 13: Can Anyone Throw Some Energy My Way?

People keep saying that your energy should start coming back during the second trimester. Well I've officially hit the 2nd trimester (although only by 1 week) and I can't find it anywhere!!! Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling, On the whole I have not been sick which is a blessing. I've had bouts of nausea, headaches, and some other minor stuff, but I will have to say that my biggest problem, and it is really starting to feel like a problem, is fatigue and lethargy. If I do anything at all... go out to lunch, go to a party, go to the store it takes all of the effort I have to get myself off the couch to even think about getting ready. For me, having “energy” in the 1st trimester meant having the ability to get off the couch and make it to the kitchen to get the ice cream instead of asking Brian or anyone else around to do it for me. I really don't have energy to think and work much less clean my house! I feel bad for Brian. I know he thinks I'm useless but he's been very very helpful and accommodating to my needs even while he goes to school. I just keep reminding him... "I'm growing OUR 2 babies" :) I feel lucky and blessed to have him he has been wonderful thus far. From what I've read about being pregnant with twins everyone says you get "pregnancy symptoms" x2. Thank God I haven't been sick x2 but tired x2 hands down I've gotten. Hopefully this "out of it" feeling won't last much longer... We have our next appointment on Monday please pray for equal weight babies just like last time. Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, sorry you are so tired. I pray this will pass for you. Thanks Brian for all of your extra energy. Gods Plan !! We just returned from Mass and it was beautiful. My most favorite hour of the week. We then went eat Mexican food. Dad & I both agreed on our prayers for you, Brian and the babies and Kendl & Brians engagement. We are so blessed. Kevin wished upon a falling star last night for the twins health. He said that is the 3rd one this week. All of his wishes on the stars are for the twins says K-paw!
    That is pretty special since you were named after a golden(amber) star when I was pregnant with you. That was when we decided upon "Amber"
    We love you all 4....Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...