Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Image Descriptions

Check out the pictures below to see what's inside that BIG belly!!!!!!!!
Image 1: 4D face shot of baby B its really hard to see on here though, sorry. She is turned almost face down and her arm is in front of her face. You can kind of make out the nose and arm.
Image 2:
4D Ultrasound of Baby A's face. If you look close you can see she has her mouth open, her little nose, and her eyes are closed. Looks like shes snoozin to me!! Good girl...sleeping like a champ already.
Image 3:
Profile of Baby A

3 comments:

  1. Hello... I'm so glad you are posting again because I started following you and the babies from Jeanine Stehling's blog and I've been very anxious to hear how they are doing since your 16 week post. I'm a mother of Modi Twin Girls too. I had them at 28 weeks from TTS and they were only 2 pounds, but now we are 14 months and going strong...no set backs at all so I consider them our little miracles. I am a friend of Becca's and you can check out our blog at www.thekeygirls.com for inspiration! It definitely is a life change and you will be a great mother and they truly are a blessing that just keeps on giving. The main thing I prayed for and continue to pray for is Strength! You can handle anything if you have strength...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the Britni's blog. And just wanted to say I also have Modi Twin boys, they are 22months old and such a joy. I had my boys natural at 35 weeks and they were able to go straight home no NICU time.

    I loved looking at your ultrasound pictures because they look just like mine did. Good luck on your pregnancy, take care of yourself and get plenty of rest, its best for you and the babies. If you have any questions or would like to check out I have a blog also.
    http://newlyweds.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How much did they weigh? I'm so happy your following it and thank you so much for sweet comments. I really am resting a lot...I feel like in a way I've put myself on bed rest...lol. Thanks again!!! I will check out your blog.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...