Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Countdown To Easter: Day 5

Please join us on our countdown to Easter! Every day from now until Easter morning I will post something about how we, as a family, are getting ready to celebrate our Lord's Resurrection.

Today my mom drove down and we took a trip to the mall to take pix with the Easter bunny. After lunch at the mall we bought Easter shoes for the girls and a few other things for baskets. After the bunny got back from lunch we ventured over. I mentioned in a previous post that Pryscilla loves bunnies, I should have been more specific to say she loves SMALL STUFFED bunnies. She did not love the Easter bunny and neither did Eden. I've never seen my twins hold on so to me so tight in fact mom and I could not pry them off of us so we all ended up in the picture. HAH! It was a great memory that I wouldn't trade. Last April the girls were almost 5 months old and I was still too afraid of RSV to take them in public much. So this is their first picture with the bunny and I'm glad I have it even if I'm in it. Thanks mom for a fun family day at the mall. I've also added a few pictures looking back at last year.



Pryscilla 2010 Easter

Eden 2010 Easter

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great picture and all the more special that mom and grandma are in it! I'm not a meanie but I get a big kick out of "scary" Easter bunny pictures. We have a picture of my neice sitting on her grandmother's lap as the Easter bunny is coming toward them...my neice is hysterical and her little hands are gripping the table cloth!! Not funny...but pretty cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...