Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Amirah's Headbands


My friend Amirah has started making these headbands in honor of her daughter Aara's passing. We met through Preemie Prints and she is just an amazingly strong and beautiful woman! At our last 
meeting she gave me two headbands for the girls. The first two pictures are kind of fuzzy but I wanted to try them on the girls as soon as I got home. The next day I was taking the girls to stay vacation with my mom and dad for a couple days. We were meeting for lunch so I dressed them up with their new headbands and we played outside for a while. They normally pull their headbands off as soon as I put them on but these are so comfortable that they forgot about them for a long time! I always tell them, "lets put on your headbands from Mrs. Amirah" and they know exactly what I'm talking about. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...