Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Monkeying Around

Drying off after a bath 

Sweet Girl! 
Here is Eden with a my mom's childhood doll, Tina. The girls adore her. I just wish both of her eyes would open and close. There are times this doll freaks me out just a bit....but then I remember she was my mom's doll and that
the girls love her which is really special!!
There is that eye, lol
Playing in the moses basket
Eden getting tired
Laying down again...ready for bed.
I love this picture. She looks like a doll herself.
"Here's our crazy punkies!! Our dad named pony tails "punkies" and we think its cute. Sometimes we ask mom to
put 2 punkies in at once!! We like things a little on the wild side."
-Eden & Pryscilla

Here we are playing with our cars. Monkey see Monkey do!!


What a cuteie pie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...