Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Costumes & Sewing

Mom, Mema, and Allanah, a very close friend, came up to visit the girls and to attend our Preemie Prints Sewing and Craft meeting. Mom as always, came bearing gifts. This time she brought 2 precious costumes with her!! The girls played in them all afternoon.






This is a cute picture!!
Mema singing to Eden
And the meeting is underway. This division of Preemie Prints sews/crafts items for our NICU gift bags and
to sell at festivals/tradeshows to help in fundraising for the organization.
This is an awesome group!! 
Mema and I filled heating pads and "snakes", which are neonatal positioning devices used in our local NICUs.
My friend Jen taught me to sew my first blanket!! I never expected to be sewing in this group, (I was going for the "crafter" title) but hey you never know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...