Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cozumel 2012

We recently took a trip to Cozumel, Mexico with the girls. They were invited to be flower girls by our friends, Erin & John, who have truly become the girls Aunt E & Uncle John. We were so thankful to our family for making this trip possible! My mom and I had a deal before leaving the US --- she promised to help lots with the girls!! I was pretty nervous about taking them on the plane, the sleeping situation (yes I have spoiled my girls), and traveling with twins in general. Mom is always such a big help with them, so I knew this wouldn't be any different. Well she held up her end of the bargain. Between me, Brian, my mom, my dad, mema, pepa, Aunte K, and Uncle Brian the girls were well taken care of. They had a blast and were excellent travelers!!! They did better than I ever could have imagined. I guess it's in their blood!!!! If Brian & I could travel for a living we would!! They were the most precious flower girls ever and were a delight throughout! Here are a few pictures and some short videos.























Dad & I cooking dinner. I was Chef Ramsey's soux chef in Hell's Kitchen... we had a lot of fun!





hugs for Pepa













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...