Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Just wanted to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day. He is pretty incredible & I'm very blessed to have him. He has taught me so much about life and what it's all about. I'm so extremely thankful for his love, kindness, and understanding. You are the best dad! I hope you enjoyed all of the blog updates today :)

To celebrate Brian's 2nd father's day the girls picked out a "dewey doo" card, and we got him some things to help him relax & rejuvenate after working so much lately. I'm so proud of him & thankful for the wonderful father he is. His love for the girls shines through daily, he makes them laugh harder than anyone else, and watching the three of them together melts my heart!

I'd also like to wish my grandpa (Pepa) a Happy Father's Day. The beautiful example he's set for what a father's love should be - can't be put into words.

Happy Father's Day to 3 amazing men!!! 


Special soap just for dad, smells good to Pryscilla!

A little "Dewey-Do" time with dad on father's da

rest/relaxation goodies 

special card just for dad that the twins picked!

epsom salt mix!


My Dad's card!

It takes a whole lot of caring to be the kind of father you are...
And it's a real blessing to have that special kind of love,
Happy Father's Day
My Dad has instilled in be the virtues that make me the person I am today. The characteristics that I strive for & that stand out to me in others are because of what my dad (& mom) taught me...

To be humble 
To enjoy life
To count your blessings daily
To be thankful for God's great creation
To be an individual 
To be creative
To take risks
To get back up after falling
To be kind
To be funny 
To think outside the box
To not take life too serious
To be dedicated
To be passionate
To be courageous 
To be gentle 
TO LOVE

Thank you Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...