Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Zebra Come Home!

The girls stayed at Noni & Kpaws for a few days recently. Eden has a favorite animal she sleeps with at night named Zebra. Well Zebra got left behind. On the way home Eden had a meltdown about Zebra, so I called mom and asked if she'd overnight Zebra back to us. Eden made it fine one night without Zebra she just hugged "blue bear" a little tighter. This whole incident reminded my mom & I about when I left "Ally" my green alligator in Hawaii. I didn't have any meltdown (since I was quite a bit older than Eden), but mom still called the hotel and Ally ended up coming home. It's neat to still have Ally for my girls to play with!

Here are a few pictures and a video of when Zebra came home...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...