Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swimming Lessons

The girls have started their swimming lessons. They've had 3 lessons now. Here is a short video and a couple of pictures. Between the lessons, the bathtub, our backyard pool, Cozumel, and my parents' pool they are really progressing. Holding their breath underwater for a few seconds, kicking, jumping, and just overall getting more comfortable in the water. We're really working on the back float right now and trying to get them to calm down and just lay there "like a pancake". Even with me they don't love to do it! Megan (their teacher) said it's just all about giving up the control and for 2.5 thats tough to do. It's so amazing to see them growing up. I know all parents feel this way, I'm no different. It's probably boring to read BUT I'm going to say it anyway! This is their 1st teacher experience and they are doing so well. Just the fact that they are learning to listen to someone else is totally cool. They don't even mind me sitting and watching. They just look back at me every now and then & smile like they are so proud of themselves. I love that my girls are little fish!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...