Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/11

"11:11 is a code that will awaken the mind and change our evolution of consciousness"


Thank you to all the men and women who have fought, are fighting and will fight to preserve our freedom. We appreciate YOU...

Today is 11/11 and is a really special day, 11:11 has spiritual significance to me and I have felt the Holy Spirit all day. Thank you for all of your prayers for me and the girls. Mema is in Bethlehem today praying for all of us and the girls. I think it is so special and fitting that they would be there today, I will always remember and tell the girls one day about it. I just know they are going to be such spirit filled girls, I can feel it!!


Here is a link to the church in Bethlehem that Mema is visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...