Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

33 Weeks 5 Days: Hospital

Well we are officially in the hospital to have the babies. We checked in yesterday 11/19/2009 on Brian's birthday. My lab results were misread and I am preeclamptic (high blood pressure). So the three of us have been monitored yesterday and today and the girls got steroid shots to help progress their lung development. Tomorrow morning is game day. 11/21/2009!!! It's not completely official but about 99% at this time. Looks like our babies will be Scorpios just like their daddy. Thank you for all your prayers throughout this pregnancy, as well as your continued prayers and support.

I have such mixed emotions right now. Excitement and Anxiety being the two biggest ones... :)

I also wanted to mention that my Grandma (Mema) will be arriving back in Houston from her trip to the Holy Land. I promised we would wait till she got home, looks like I kept my promise! And Brian and I are a new Aunt and Uncle to Brian's brother's new baby boy, Ben, who was also born yesterday 11/19.

Congrats Kami, Keith, Andrew, and Ben!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Good luck with the delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you & Brian will finally get to meet your littl girls. That is one of the best moments. We will be keeping all of you in our prayers. Can't wait to meet your little girls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...