Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girls Weekend

This past weekend was a special one for me, my mom, and sister. The guys all went hunting as it was opening weekend. Friday afternoon my mom and I drove to El Campo to see my Grandma off before her 16 day pilgrimage to the Holy Land. We helped her organize her travel bags, visited, and shared some apple pie and poppy seed rolls. Saturday morning, after we woke up, was photo shoot day for maternity pictures. I figure I'm only going to be pregnant once I better get some pix of this big belly and show it off a bit. They turned out better than I ever thought! Special thanks to Kendl for putting up with me and still managing to get some really good pictures!

The three of us went to the Hungry Elephant for lunch and ate way too much then went to Kendl's first wedding dress fitting. That was so much fun and she looked insanely gorgeous! Although, I was wearing down by that point we made it to a few stores to get me some comfortable hospital clothes and ended up at the nail salon to get manicures and pedicures. There was a lady that overheard I was having twins and walked up to ask if they were identical? She told me she had identical twin boys and said if she can give me one tip it was to journal each day because they really do the strangest things!! Her boys are 29 now and she wishes she had a journal to recall all of the details. I will definitely take her advice.

That was the end of our girls weekend as Brian picked me up Saturday night but it was so much fun and I'm thankful to have had the time with mom and K. Thank you mom for the weekend. You took such good care of me and we had so much fun too. Thanks for putting up with me! Love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...