Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update: 33 weeks and 3 days

Brian and I went to the Dr. today to check blood pressure again and it was even higher than last time. So the DR checked us into the hospital for more tests and to check my protein levels for preeclampsia. We were there for about 3 hrs and everything came back great (bloodwork and other tests). So the increase in blood pressure is due to the fact that I'm carrying so much weight in my uterus and my body is starting to have a hard time holding it. They also monitored the babies and, except for the fact that baby P didn't want to monitored and kept kicking it off, their heart rates were perfect. The nurse also monitored me for contractions. I was having slight contractions, but couldn't feel them and they were really far apart, but still there which is just another sign that my body has about had enough. So I was sent home and put on bed rest. Our next appointment has been moved up to Friday at 9am. At this point it really is a waiting game.

Happy Birthday to Mema!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...