Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 33 Appointment

We had our week 33 ultrasound appointment today. The girls looked really good! Baby A weighs 5.1 lbs and Baby B weighs 4.6 lbs. I can't believe I'm carrying around almost 10lbs of baby. It's taking a toll on my body for sure at this point. My blood pressure was up today and I have to do a 24hr test that will screen for protein (which could be a sign of preeclampsia and would require hospitalization). I am hoping the spike in blood pressure is just due to the fact that I have a lot of extra weight. Regardless of the outcome, the babies are just about ready to make their grand entrance into the world and should weigh enough to be able to come home pretty quick. On the ultrasound, Baby B was "sitting" on Baby A's face... poor Baby A, :) . I'll keep everyone posted on how my test comes out and if I'll be going into the hospital this week or if I'll be continuing my time on the couch. Love you all A!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...