Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

11/21/2009 Happy Birthday E & P!

Lucky Number 21!!!!! My Scorpio blackjack babies will have a lucky number for their birthday...
Dad was hoping for two lil' scorpios (just like him..Brian's birthday is 11/19) and he got his wish!

Surgery is set for 10am 11/21/2009. Its 12:44 am and I can't sleep for the life of me...just knowing how drastically our life is changing tomorrow brings on the nerves! Brian is actually sleeping on the little couch right next to my hospital bed snoring right now, I'm a little jealous. He needs the rest though. Today was great my mom spent a lot of time here with us, my dad stopped by and dropped off some reading material for me (Sarah Palin's new book), Kendl, Brian, Beka, and Presley stopped by too. Beka and Kendl brought some cute little hats, onesies, and shoes as baby gifts. Brian bought fajitas for our "last supper" and then I ate some yummy cookies for my "last desert". I had to stop eating and drinking anything past midnight..so I gorged right before my cut off time.

I can't wait to meet my little angels and pray they are healthy and strong. I hope they grow fast and get to come home soon. This all happened so fast, but I know it's God's plan and I have completely put it in his hands. Thank you so much for all of your prayers, thoughts, and support throughout this pregnancy. Love you all!! I will post pix and news regarding the delivery as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations!

    Be proud of becoming a parent and have fun!

    I am new and has a link

    www.jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...